BioTek Synergy H4 Plate Reader
Synergy H4 is a multi-mode, single channel microplate reader that has the capability to detect Fluorescence Intensity, Fluorescence Polarization, Time-Resolved Fluorescence, Luminescence and UV-Visible Absorbance.
- Uses a combination of monochromator , filters, and dichroic mirrors
- Filter-based system uses 2 light sources for fluorescence
- A tungsten halogen lamp
- A xenon flash
- Top and bottom probes for fluorescence
- Top-only probe for the filter-based system
- Absorbance uses monochromator optics
- Wavelength selection from 230-999nm in 1nm increments
- Xenon lamp allows for both UV and visible light absorbance measurements
- Microplate sizes
- 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, 384-, 1536-well sizes
Access to the Synergy H4 Plate Reader requires a short training session and approved access to the room. Please contact Paolo Fagone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3-7728 for more information.