Training Events and Resources
Recent and Upcoming Trainings Sponsored by West Virginia University
3rd Annual West Virginia Eating Disorder Network Conference - March 11th 2016
- One-day, multi-presenter conference providing training in the evidence-based treatment of disordered eating, including DBT for Bingeing and Purging presented by WVU DBT team members.
- Click here to register.
- Click here for more information.
Throwing Yourself In: A Crash Course in Dialectical Behavior Therapy - October 2nd 2015
- One-day workshop Scheduled for presentation by Patrick Kerr, Ph.D. and Marti Fernandez, Psy.D.
- at the upcoming annual fall conference of the West Virginia Psychological Association
Understanding and Treating PTSD in Veterans - September 11th 2015
- 60-minute workshop presented at the 2015 CAMC Critical Care Conference