Monday through Wednesday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To make an appointment, call (304) 598-6900
or toll-free at 1-800-WV-FMDOC (983-6362)
The Family Medicine Call Center is available
Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
for appointments and cancellations.
A family physician represents your entry into the health care system. Your family physician assumes comprehensive and continuing responsibility for you and your family.
- Blood Work (phlebotomy) lab (Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am-3:30 pm)
- Comprehensive adult and pediatric care
- Diabetes counseling and management
- Health maintenance and screening
- Minor surgical procedures (not requiring general anesthesia)
- Obstetrical care
- Office gynecology services
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Relaxation training, psychological and psychiatry care
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Testing