A complete list of publications for Karen Fitzpatrick, MD can be found here and here.
Carlisle R, Fitzpatrick KM, Oreskovich JM, Fredrick GT. Cardiac Stress Testing for Diagnosis of Coronary Artery Disease in Adults with acute chest pain. Hospital Physician, November 2008, Vol 44 (11) pg 21-29
- Co-Presenter with Jeannie Sperry PhD of a Peer In-Progress paper entitled “Evaluating Core Competencies: Creation of a Homeless Care Clinic” at Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Annual Meeting, Chicago, April 26, 2007.
- Co-investigator on a funded grant project entitled “Dynamic Communication and Service Learning Modules for Underserved Populations: Emphasis on the Homeless Low-Literacy and Cultural Uniqueness.” Dr. James Arbogast is Principal Investigator. We have developed an outreach multi-disciplinary clinic for the homeless at Milan Puskar Health Right for service learning, 2006-2008.
- Meit S, Fitzpatrick K, Selby J. “Domestic Violence: Child Abuse, Rape, Spouse and Elder Abuse,” Textbook of Family Medicine, 7th edition, Robert E. Rakel ed., 2007.
- Meit S, Gross K, Selby J, "Domestic Violence: Sexual Assault,"in Textbook of Family Practice, Robert E. Rakel ed., 2002.
Nath CL, Gross KM, Jacques CHM, A survey of physician awareness of West Virginia's coverage of treatment of diabetes, The Diabetes Educator, Nov/Dec 2000; 26 (6): 943-8.
Gross KM, Ponte CD. "Sexually Transmitted Disease and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease", in 20 Common Problems in Women's Health Care, M.A. Smith and L.A. Shimp eds., 2000.
Gross KM, Ponte CD. New strategies in the medical management of asthma. American Family Physician Jul 1998; 58(1): 89-100.
- Cutlip A.C., Gross K.M., Lewis M.J. (1991). Occult Hereditary spherocytosis and human parvovirus infection. J Am Board Fam Pract 4(6):461-4.
- "Spring Ahead to Better Health," article on exercise for Family Medicine Keys to Good
Health quarterly patient newsletter, 1995.