Please click here for detailed instructions on applying to the Medical Laboratory Science Division.
The following materials are required to apply for the Histotechnology Program:
- Completed application and fee
- Personal Statement (uploaded to application)
- Signed and Dated Essential Functions Signature Form (uploaded to application)
- Signed and Dated Track Selection Form (uploaded to application)
- You may select one or both Clinical Laboratory Science and Histotechnology
- Two Recommendations (submitted by mail or email by recommender)
- One MUST be from a college science professor, and the other can be from another individual such as an instructor or employer (NOT close friends or relatives).
- A Teaching Assistant (TA) may be used as your science recommendation however the course professor should sign the form.
All completed application packets should be received no later than March 15.
In the event the class is not filled, the application deadline may be extended.