The Section of Digestive Disease provides diagnosis and treatment to patients with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas.
The integrated diagnostic approach employed by our section offers quality results to physicians and their patients. Our Digestive Diseases section is comprised of a prestigious and dedicated staff committed to giving patients high quality care.
Available diagnostic and therapeutic procedures:
- diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- esophageal manometry and ambulatory esophageal pH monitoring
- laser applications for treatment of gastrointestinal malignancies
- liver biopsy
- small bowel biopsy
- management of esophageal strictures and achalasia
- endoscopic removal of polyps from stomach and colon
- sclerotherapy of esophageal
- varices - Banding of esophageal
- endoscopic control of
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- percutaneous endoscopic
- gastrostomy - PEG/-J