Thank you for your interest in the West Virginia University Nephrology Fellowship Program. Our program participates in the NRMP Match. Applications will be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). In order to be considered for an interview, a completed application must be submitted via ERAS before October 31st. Interviews are typically conducted September-November.
A completed application must include:
- ERAS Application Form
- Medical School Transcript
- Board Scores (minimum USMLE score of 185)
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum of 3 letters)
There will be 2 available positions.
Our institution sponsors J-1 visas only. We do not sponsor H-1b visas.
Applicants must be board eligible in Internal Medicine.
- June 8, 2018- ERAS access opens for candidates and programs
- July 15, 2018- Programs begin receiving applications via ERAS
- August 29, 2018- Match Opens
- October 3, 2018- Rank Order List Entry Opens
- October 31, 2018- Quota Change Deadline
- November 14, 2018- Rank Order List Certification Deadline
- November 28, 2018- Match Day