WVU researchers seek to help pregnant women learn more about infant feeding and development and about what impacts infant feeding methods.
- Participate in one in-person session and one follow-up phone call when your baby is a few weeks old
- In-person session consists of an interview, answering surveys about infant feeding and development, and completing either a counseling or educational intervention about infant feeding and development
- Total time of study will be approximately 2 hours
- The research team will travel to a location near participants
- Financial compensation of $40 provided upon study completion
To be eligible for this study you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be pregnant and in third trimester
- Be a first-time mother
- Be fluent in English
- Live within driving distance of Morgantown, WV
- Have access to a telephone (mobile or landline)
For more information or to enroll, call Sarah Hayes at 507-271-8303, or email her at email@example.com.
This project is being conducted by the West Virginia University Department of Psychology. The principal investigator is Dr. Daniel W. McNeil, Department of Psychology, Eberly College of Arts and Sciences. WVU IRB approval is on file.