Please mark your calendars for the School of Medicine and School of Pharmacy Investiture and Graduation ceremony set for Fri., May 12 , 9 a.m. in Health Sciences's Okey Patteson auditorium.
If you are participating in the ceremony, the rehearsal will be held on Thur., May 11, 10 a.m. in Okey Patteson Auditorium. Participants are strongly encouraged to attend.
The ceremony will celebrate the graduates in:
- Ph.D. programs in the Schools of Medicine and Pharmacy
- M.S. programs in Biomedical Sciences, Clinical Translational Science, and Health Sciences
Please RSVP for the event here: https://wvuresearchgradedu.wufoo.com/forms/rx0ci5i055aybi/.
WVU faculty members, administrators and governing board members participating in graduation are required to wear academic regalia, either from their alma mater or West Virginia University.
- Please arrange to order your regalia by MARCH 1, 2017.
- Order your regalia sooner than later to ensure that it arrives in time.
- The Office of Research and Graduate Education may have loaners, so if needed, please contact Holly Legleiter. There is a limited quantity.
- Herff Jones offers custom WVU faculty regalia. Basic faculty regalia is available at the WVU Bookstore.
For complete information, please visit: http://graduation.wvu.edu/may-commencement