Biomaterials, Bioengineering & Nanotechnology Laboratory
- Advanced Materials: Nanostructured peptide, unique nanofiber and nanoflowers, phase-change materials, nano-layered sorbent
- Infection: Intra-cellular infection, immunotherapeutic approaches against infection, antimicrobial peptide, and antimicrobial hydrogel
- NanoMedicine and NanoToxicity: Nanocoating/capsule, nanoencapsulating live cell, targeting intra-cellular pathogens, nanotoxicity of metal and polymer nanoparticle
- Animal Models and in vivo Studies: Open fracture rat model, spine infection rabbit model, bioluminescent infection model, and intra-tracheal instillation rat model
- Clinical Studies: Chronic and recurrent infection
- Postdoc and graduate positions are occasionally available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. Joined graduate trainings and self-funded visiting students and other scholars are welcome.