The following is required to apply to the three year OT Program
Completion of the online OT application
Applications for admission to the three year Occupational Therapy program are available to complete from November 15 to February 15th for admission into the program in June of that year. An online undergraduate application link will be appear here from November 15 to February. Please do not fill out a graduate application at any time even if you have an undergraduate degree.
Students who have not completed all pre-requisite courses required for admission to the three year Occupational Therapy program, first-time freshman or students applying outside of the application period, can complete an undergraduate application at any time to apply to Pre-Occupational Therapy. Please do not fill out a graduate application at any time even if you have an undergraduate degree.
Completion of 60 hours of volunteering or working with two or more occupational therapists
- OT experiences must be completed with at least two different Occupational Therapists in at least two different sites.
- Students must be supervised by OTs at the sites. Supervision by an OTA is not acceptable.
- Students must submit verification of the hours with the application by completion of this form.
Two recommendations from supervising occupational therapists
- Students must submit two recommendation forms completed by two OTs who supervised their OT volunteer/employment experiences.
- Recommendations must be submitted on the official recommendation forms provided to students when they complete the electronic application.
- Recommendations must come from OTs at two different clinical sites.
- Recommendations from OTAs are not acceptable.
Completion of the Prerequisite courses.
- Information regarding prerequisite courses can be found here.
- Prerequisite course GPA and Overall GPA must be at least a 3.0 to be considered for admission (a higher GPA is typically required given the competitive nature of the program).