Living in Morgantown
Check out wild and wonderful Morgantown, and you will soon understand why West Virginia is often referred to as "Almost Heaven". Morgantown is a beautiful and bustling little community situated along the banks of the Monongahela River. It is the largest city in North-Central West Virginia, with a permanent population of around 30,000. It is home to West Virginia University, which adds several thousand seasonal residents to the city and surrounding area from September through May. For more information about Morgantown as well as some video tours of the area, check out the links at the bottom of this page.
- The City of Morgantown
- Morgantown Information
- Morgantown Data
- Greater Morgantown Convention & Visitors Bureau
- West Virginia University
- Road Trip through Morgantown, WV'
- Morgantown in Motion
- Morgantown WV has more
- Morgantown, West Virginia, an economic oasis
- The Heartbeat of Morgantown
- Morgantown Demographic Information