Pediatric Research Resources
Several resources are available to faculty, staff, and students who are conducting research and disseminating their findings:
- Logos for poster and slides:
- Slide template
- Mountaineer template
Developing, maintaining, and closing the proper Institutional Review Board (IRB) protocols for research projects are essential in maintaining ethical research agendas. The following resources are useful to investigators in this process:
- IRB Board Composition
- IRB Meeting Schedule
- What is Kuali Coeus (KC)?
- KC System IRB Protocol Training
- KC Log-in Page
Sample forms are already available for investigator use when developing protocols at this site.
• Assent form
• Consent form – only minimal risk
• Consent form - only minimal risk without HIPAA
• Consent form – more than minimal risk
• Consent form – more than minimal risk without HIPAA
• Parental consent – only minimal risk
• Parental consent- only minimal risk without HIPAA
• Parental consent – more than minimal risk
• Parental consent – more than minimal risk without HIPAA
• Short form consent
Research Grant Development Resources
Faculty, staff, and students who are interested in potential grant applications based on their research agendas may wish to use the following resources:
- WVU Office of Research and Graduate Education Grant Processing Guide.
- Internal grants: academic conference, research & scholarship advancement, travel/development, and community engagement.
- Other Resources for Researchers
- eRA Commons - NIH
- CITI Research Ethics Training
- Pivot – Searchable Grant database
- PCORI Grant Opportunities
Request for Research Support Services
The Department of Pediatrics currently offers a variety of research-based services to faculty, staff, and students. Please complete the following on-line form to request particular assistance. This information will go to the research support team to be addressed quickly and appropriately. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Lesley Cottrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-293-1149.