Graduate Student Awards
March 23 & 24, 2017
The Van Liere Research Convocation is an annual competition featuring scientific presentations from basic science Ph.D. students and medical students.
The Julie Betschart Research Award is given each year to the Physiology graduate student presenting the most meritorious abstract at a national or international scientific meeting.
Each spring, the Health Sciences Center hosts Research Day - an opportunity for faculty, residents, postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, and professional students to share their research with one another.
Current Physiology Graduate Students
- Abukabda, Alaeddin Bashir - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bedenbaugh, Michelle Nichole - email@example.com
- Gross, Joshua David - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khaliullin, Timur Oskarovich - email@example.com
- McCosh, Richard B - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newman, Mackenzie Shelby - email@example.com
- Nickerson, Andrew J - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schroer, Adam Bryant - email@example.com