Validity of the Kinect™ system to assess shoulder motion following surgery for breast cancer.
This project involves a one-time visit to perform active shoulder motions along with a videorecording device. Women 18-80 years old who have had breast cancer surgery (lumpectomy or mastectomy, with or without removal of lymph nodes) in the past 6 weeks are eligible to participate.
Contact: Anne Swisher PT, PhD, CCS at 304-293-1319
Is Postural Stability Compromised in Women with Urinary Incontinence?
You may be eligible to participate in this research study if you:
- Are female
- Are at least 18 years old
- Do NOT have a history of urinary incontinence
Participation in this research study will include:
- Completion of several questionnaires
- Completion of postural stability testing that will challenge your balance
- Testing session will take approximately 1.5 hours
Research will take place in the Balance and Falls Laboratory at the West Virginia University Health Science Center.
For more information, please contact Dr. Jean McCrory of the Department of Human Performance and Applied Exercise Science at (304) 293-0442 or email@example.com