WVU Healthcare’s mission is to improve the health of West Virginians and all we serve through excellence in patient care, research and education.
WVU Healthcare will transform lives and eliminate health disparities through a nationally-recognized patient-centered system of care that includes:
- An expanded regional health care delivery system.
- Consistent, integrated patient care recognized for delivering the right care in the
right place at the right time at all sites.
- Development of new approaches to improve health care, including team-based
models of care; expanding WVU clinical and translational research.
- Educational programs throughout the network recognized for training uniquely qualified health care team members and leaders.
- A culture of performance and excellence throughout the network.
Our Patients: You and your family are the first priority in everything we do. We strive for your satisfaction by providing high quality care through respect, teamwork, and a commitment to learning and research.
Our Team: We value and respect each other. It is our skill and dedication that enable us to reach our goals. Our ideas and enthusiasm help us improve.
Our Community: We are committed to fulfilling our responsibility to improve the health status of the communities we serve.