"Affecting Lasting Change to End Extreme Poverty: The Story of Nuru International"
- Billy Williams (Nuru International)
"Human Trafficking Complexities: Assessment and Intervention"
- Susan A. Newfield, PhD, RN (West Virginia University School of Nursing)
- Neal A. Newfield, PhD (West Virginia University)
"Global Health and InterProfessional Education"
- Ronald E. LaPorte, PhD (University of Pittsburgh)
"HIV in Resource Limited Settings: Past, Present, and Future"
- Rebecca Reece, MD (Brown University, The Miriam Hospital, Providence Veterans' Medical Center)
"Landmines...Perspectives from the Field"
- Nora Sheets (St. Francis de Sales Central Catholic School)