The application period for the new Employee Tuition and Dependent Tuition Reimbursement Programs for Fall 2018 (classes beginning on or after Aug. 1) is now open. The application period runs from Monday, Aug. 6, through Friday, Sept. 7.
Employees who did not already upload the required documents needed for these reimbursement programs need to do so by Sept. 7.
Instructions for reimbursement application process:
For employee tuition reimbursement
Employees who take classes at a college or university, or who attend WVU Morgantown, Beckley, Keyser, or WVU Online should login to UltiPro and complete a "Tuition Reimbursement Life Event" in the "Life Events" section. You must:
- Obtain proof of enrollment for the course/class beginning on or after Aug. 1 (must show student name, name of the institution, and courses enrolled) and upload it into UltiPro.
For dependent tuition reimbursement
Employees with eligible dependent children who attend any accredited college or university other than WVU Morgantown, Beckley, Keyser, or WVU Online should login to UltiPro and complete a "Tuition Reimbursement Life Event" in the "Life Events" section. You must:
- Complete applications for all federal and state grants and/or scholarships (this does not include loans or 529 savings accounts).
- Certify eligible dependent by submitting a birth certificate or federal tax return. Be sure to upload the document.
- Obtain the following documents:
- Proof of enrollment for the Fall 2018 semester (must show student name, full-time student status, name of the institution, and courses enrolled).
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Summary. To obtain this summary, visit www.fafsa.gov.
Important: Employees who complete an application will be advised of the status of their application through their WVU Medicine email.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the WVU Medicine HR Customer Service Team at 833-599-2100 or submit an HR Service Request online at hr.wvumedicine.org using the link on the Customer Support page.