Transfer Student Admissions
Welcome to Communication Sciences and Disorders
We are pleased that you are interested in transferring to WVU and the Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) program! Below is important information regarding your admission. Please review the following steps to begin and learn more about the process.
- Complete the undergraduate application to apply to WVU, selecting Communication Sciences and Disorders as your major.
- Send your official transcripts to WVU.
- Once you have completed these steps, your transcripts will be reviewed to determine your eligibility for admission (see below).
- You will receive follow-up information regarding next steps and registration for classes after the review is complete and you are determined to be eligible for admission.
Admission Eligibility Requirements
- You must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) to be approved for admission.
Other Transfer Student Resources
For more information or any questions you have, please contact Kayla Poling, Senior Academic Advisor at email@example.com.