WVU Major Change Information
Welcome to Communication Sciences and Disorders
We are pleased that you are interested in changing your major to Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD)! Below is important information regarding your major change. Please review the following steps to begin and learn more about the major change process.
- Email Kayla Poling at email@example.com to express your intent to change your major.
- Include your WVU ID number and the name of your intended major (CSD).
- Your record will be reviewed a determination will be made regarding your eligibility for entry into the program (see below).
- You will be contacted by a member of our staff regarding next steps after the review is complete.
Major Change Eligibility Requirements
- You must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) to be approved for a major change.
- Any students who are estimated to have to spend more than four years total (including work already completed) will be consulted prior to completion of the major change.
For more information or any questions you have, please contact Kayla Poling, Senior Academic Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.