The following are the minimum graduation requirements for the M.S. degree program:
- Completion of all required courses in the On-Campus or Online Speech-Language Pathology curriculum, as appropriate;
- An overall graduate grade point average of at least 3.00;
- A minimum of 400 clock hours of supervised practicum, including at least 25 observation hours of speech-language pathology services and 375 hours of direct patient/client contact;
- Completion of a school clinical placement during graduate school;
- Successful completion of knowledge and skills assessments;
- And successful completion of the final project.
See the SLP Student Handbook for additional information regarding graduation requirements.
Students must file an online Application for Graduation and Diploma at the beginning of the semester in which they intend to graduate.
At the time of the Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellowship, graduates of the M.S. program are encouraged to apply for the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).