WVU School of Medicine Soccer Club
This organization is an athletic group that allows students to come together to play recreational soccer as well as coaching opportunities for youth soccer throughout the year.
ARTICLE I - ORGANIZATION
The name of this organization shall be: WVU School of Medicine Soccer Club.
ARTICLE II - PURPOSE
The purpose of the WVU School of Medicine Soccer Club is to allow students to come together to play recreational soccer as well as coaching opportunities for youth soccer throughout the year.
ARTICLE III - MEMBERSHIP
Section 1: Official membership in the organization is open to any current student enrolled in the WVU School of Medicine.
Section 3: This organization will not deny membership on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, color, or national origin.
Section 2: “Active” membership shall include all official members who have signed up under our listserv or expressed interested in coaching or playing soccer.
ARTICLE IV - OFFICERS:
- President: It is the president’s duty to coordinate all events with the youth soccer leadership and students serving as volunteer coaches.
- Vice President: It is the vice president’s duty to assist the president in his duties and reserve fields for recreational soccer during the week. Also, the vice president should preside over bringing all equipment for weekly games.
- Secretary: It is the secretary’s duty to schedule any club meetings and communicate with the members of the club via email.
ARTICLE V - SPECIAL WVU REQUIREMENTS
We agree to abide by all West Virginia University, School of Medicine as well as all West Virginia University policies, in addition to all federal, state, and local laws. We agree to communicate all required information to the West Virginia University Department of Student Services as requested.
2020 - 2021 Officers
- Taylor Cunningham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Justin Lee (email@example.com)
- Michael Gerbo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Collin John