Why Study Neuroscience at WVU?
Why choose the Neuroscience Graduate Program at West Virginia University?
- Because we offer a supportive learning environment where faculty care about your research and future goals.
- We also offer the following to bright, motivated students who want to conduct state-of-the-art neuroscience research:
What we offer
- Full tuition
- Competitive annual stipend
- Health insurance benefits
We also provide
- Internationally renowned faculty directing cutting-edge research
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Interdisciplinary research training
- Professional development
- Teaching opportunities
- Outreach opportunities
Our graduate trainees compete successfully for government and foundation grants, as well as excellent postdoctoral positions.
Purpose. Innovation. Collaboration. Knowledge. WVU Neuroscience Graduate Program.