We appreciate your interest in our program! If you have any questions not addressed in our web pages, please contact us and we'll do our best to answer your questions.
- We accept applications through ERAS only
- Graduation from an accredited American Medical School; or, for international medical school graduates, a current ECFMG certificate and appropriate J-1 visa status
- Certified medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean's letter
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Scores
- Completion of USMLE Step 3 by the end of PGY 2
Residency Visit Dates for 2018
Dates have been scheduled for the upcoming residency application visits for this fall. After these visits, the applicants will be scored and ranked. One applicant will be selected to begin his/her residency in July 2019.
WVU's Graduate Medical Education Office (GME) provides basic application information.