Applications and Service Requests
Create a Histology Laboratory and/or Tissue Bank Service Request
Using your WVU ID, you can place orders:
- Navigate to the core page: https://wvu.corefacilities.org/service_center/show_external/4327
- In the upper, right hand corner of the page, login using your WVU ID.
- Click the Request Services tab and click on either Research Histology or Tissue Bank under the Service Projects and Quote Requests section.
- Submit a Histology Laboratory Application if you haven’t already done so and wait for Core approval before submitting a Histology Laboratory Service Request; if you have an application on file you can submit a Histology Laboratory Service Request.
- Submit a Tissue Bank Application and Service Request.
- You will be asked to provide payment information for your request before submitting the request to the core.
- Your request will be pending review by the core. The core will add charges and submit it back to you for approval. Make sure to watch for an email from iLab regarding your updated project.
A few notes:
- Current pricing can be viewed in iLabs: Request Services > Service List > Histopathology or Tissue Bank
- You will be required to supply payment information on all requests when working with the core facilities.
- If you do not have access to a POETA/GL in iLab, you will work with your PI to resolve this.
- iLab works best in Firefox or Chrome browsers.
More detailed instructions can be found by clicking on the “HELP” link in the upper right hand corner or by navigating to help.ilab.agilent.com. For any questions not addressed in the Helpsite, click on the “HELP” link in the upper right hand corner and submit a ticket or contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have any questions about your account or funding string, please contact: