Bordetella Research Day - West Virginia University 2020
You're invited to the 2nd ever Bordetella Research Day!
The event is open to all Bordetella researchers and trainees
West Virginia University, Health Sciences Center, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The closest major airport to WVU is the Pittsburgh International Airport, there are many options for travel to Morgantown that include: renting a vehicle, Megabus, Greyhound, or a direct flight from Pittsburgh or Baltimore-Washington to Morgantown. Megabus and Greyhound have drop off locations directly across the street from the hotel that has provided a discount rate for the conference. The hotel will also be providing a complimentary shuttle service to and from all events if needed. https://www.morgantownairport.com/flights.
Hotel negotiations are still taking place, finalized hotel information will be sent out with registration links in the near future.
- Thursday August 6th:
- Registration: 1PM
- Opening Remarks and Distinguished Lecturer Presentation TBD: 2PM
- Presentations: 3-5PM
- Dinner: 6:30PM (off campus)
- Friday August 7th:
- Registration: 7:30-9AM
- Student and Postdoctoral presentation:: 9:15AM-12PM
- Lunch: 12-1:30PM
- Student and Postdoctoral presentations: 1:45-4PM
- Closing remarks and awards: 4-4:15PM
- Cocktail hours, hors d'oeuvre's and posters: 4:30-6:30PM
- Dinner: 6:30-8:00PM
- Saturday August 8th
- West Virginia White Water Rafting/Kayaking
- Where: West Virginia University, Health Sciences Center, Morgantown, WV, 26506
Registration link will be published at a later date.