Virtual Bordetella Research Day!
First virtual Bordetella Research Day 2020
- When: Thursday August 6th
- Who: Anyone who would like to present relevant Bordetella research
- Format: Zoom - A day full of 20 minute talks and the opportunity to have a virtual lunch with your Bordetella colleagues
- Abstracts: Due July 1st, should include affiliate institutions and co-authors, 500 word max
- Host: Dr. Ciaran Skerry, University of Maryland
- The best presentation, as voted for by a select group of your peers, will win a $100 amazon gift voucher and the esteemed "best presentation prize"
- Please fill out the form below to register for the event (you do not need to submit an abstract to register)
- Speakers: will be selected from abstracts - please submit your abstracts
Please send any questions to email@example.com