Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Bridget Skidmore, MD
- Case Presentation: A Pediatric Patient with Thought Disorder. Department of Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry Grand Rounds. West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV. January 2013.
- Conversion Disorder. Department of Pediatrics Grand Rounds. West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV. February 2013.
- 2013-2014 Evaluation of Bullying and Electronic and Social Media. Department of Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry, West Virginia University.
- 2012-present. Evaluation of oral health and subjective xerostomia in psychiatric illnesses using objective measures of salivary flow rate, buffering capacity of saliva, and oral bacterial loads that could contribute to the risk of dental caries. Research with Dr. Lauren Swager as Principal Investigator. Funded by WVU Oral Health Initiative Grant. Department of Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry. West Virginia University.
- 2014-present. Opioid Dependence and Domestic Violence: A Study of intimate partner violence (IPV) and child abuse and neglect (CAN) in families with opioid dependent fathers receiving buprenorphine treatment.