Early Decision Program
Applicants who meet our requirements listed below, provide evidence that they will fulfill the mission of our school, and are certain that the WVU School of Medicine is their top choice are encouraged to apply for the Early Decision Program (ED).
- Applicants will be interviewed in September.
- Accepted students will be notified of their status by October 1st, which is the current deadline established by the AAMC.
- Accepted early decision applicants will receive a scholarship worth at least $20,000.
- Guaranteed first choice for campus selection.
West Virginia Resident and Non-resident Requirements
- MCAT: 125 or greater in each sub-section
- Science GPA (BCPM): 3.6 as calculated by AMCAS
Application Opens: June
Application Deadline: August 1