WVU hosts TCU in a Big 12 football game at noon at Milan Puskar Stadium Saturday, Nov. 14.
No tailgating will be permitted. The stadium will operate at 25 percent capacity as part of the health, safety, and wellness measures being implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The WVU Athletics Department, in conjunction with the University's team of medical professionals and appropriate parties, will not only cap attendance at approximately 15,000 fans for each remaining game this season, but will also take additional steps to increase fan safety.
Facemasks will be required of all spectators entering the stadium (the WVU Athletics Department provided a complimentary WVU-branded mask to every fan who initially purchased season tickets for the 2020 season). Facemasks should always be worn while fans are in the stadium with the exception of when fans are eating and drinking.
For more details about fan attendance, click here.
Despite limited attendance, the following parking guidelines have been issued by WVU Medicine's Security Department:
- Please use the information provided in the “Patient/Visitors” and “Employee/Resident/Faculty” pamphlets, along with a map on Level 1 by the visitor elevators and on Level 4 by the cafeteria.
- The vehicles of all patients and visitors who are staying at the hospital past Friday at midnight will need moved into the parking garage (Gold South), located outside the Emergency Department (ED). *See map for this checkpoint.
- All patients and visitors are required to pick up their game-day passes at the ED checkpoint leading to the garage when they arrive to park starting Saturday morning. *See map for this checkpoint.
- Patients being discharged are to use the ED canopy for pick-up.
- Patients and visitors who need access to the hospital will need to use the back entrance of Ruby (fourth floor, Security Department corridor); signage will be displayed for wayfinding.
- All ancillary and support staff working at Ruby should display a parking pass in their vehicle on game day (morning, afternoon, midnight shifts), which can be picked up from designated department representatives.
- All employees, residents, and faculty who park in A1, A2, B1, E, F1, F2, F3, F4, and the new Willowdale parking garage will need to have their vehicles moved by Friday at midnight.
- Any anillary and support staff using a WVUH Football Game Parking Pass during game day to park in the employee parking area at HSC to go the game will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Handicapped parking for ancillary and support staff is designated between the parking garage and the Cancer Institute. Employees are also encouraged to park at the Research Park off-campus lot; shuttles will transport employees to/from the Ruby drop-off /pick-up area. The ED and Chestnut Ridge Center checkpoint officers will direct you to the proper location. *See map for this checkpoint.
- All ancillary and support staff who are working beyond Friday at 4 p.m. or until Saturday morning are asked to park at the Research Park. Those arriving Saturday morning can either park at Research Park, J82, and/or Area 80 at HSC. *See map for this checkpoint.
- All residents, faculty on-call, and Rosenbaum Family House staff can park in WVU Area 80 during the evening hours after midnight Friday. Please display your game-day pass, even if you also have an Area 80 pass. *See map for this checkpoint.
- On Saturday, at some point during the fourth quarter, when there is a mass exit from the game, the state police will change the traffic flow to one-way outbound. WVU Medicine has no control over this. Employees are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time to get to work.
- Patient pick-up and drop-off during the game will occur through the ED Friday at midnight until Sunday at noon.
- The WVU Medicine Operation Support Center will still have the upper and lower parking lot available for those who are working.
- Please contact Security/Parking Office at 74444 with questions.