The 4th Annual Behavioral & Biomedical Sciences (BBS) Spring Symposium is set for Wednesday, May 12 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. featuring a keynote address from Dr. Michelle Jones-London, Chief, Office of Programs to Enhance Neuroscience Workforce Diversity, NINDS.
The symposium agenda is below:
10 a.m. to Noon: BBS Trainee Presentations
• Alexa Ebert, Clinical Psychology
• Tyler McGaughey, Neuroscience
• Brenna Kirk, Social and Behavioral Sciences
• Cecelia Nelson, Clinical Psychology
• Allison White, Physiology, Pharmacology & Neuroscience
• Malia Miller, Biology
• Hecmarie Melendez-Fernandez, Neuroscience
• Mason McCollum, Neuroscience
1 to 2 p.m.: Keynote Lecture
"NINDS Strategies for Enhancing the Diversity of Neuroscience Researchers"
Dr. Michelle Jones-London
4 p.m.: Presentation of 2021-2022 Dr. James Stevenson Scholarships