On Monday, Nov. 15, the Procurement, Contracting and Payment Services (PCPS) team plans to roll out several enhancements to the Mountaineer Marketplace platform.
While most of the system’s core functionality will not change as part of the update, key improvements will include:
- A streamlined homepage layout to help simplify navigation within the system.
- A process-driven design approach to make it easier for faculty and staff to access the features they frequently use (e.g., ordering goods or services, paying invoices, requesting a PCard, registering a supplier, etc.).
- Increased access to search capabilities within the system for action items and documents.
- An updated look and feel to the shopping cart, requisition, purchase order and invoice screens.
To help prepare users for this change, the PCPS team is developing multiple training resources, which will be available on the PCPS website. We also are hosting several Zoom demo sessions to walk users through the new features:
- Tuesday, Nov. 2 – 9 to 10 a.m.
Meeting ID: 980 0643 9283
- Wednesday, Nov. 3 – 1 to 2 p.m.
Meeting ID: 950 1334 0668
- Monday, Nov. 8 – 1 to 2 p.m.
Meeting ID: 955 6439 1351
- Thursday, Nov. 11 – 9 to 10 a.m.
Meeting ID: 954 6202 0683
Note: There is no need to pre-register for a demo session. You may choose the session that works best for your schedule.