West Virginia University May 2023 graduates will be honored during Commencement weekend, May 12-14.
Graduates planning to participate in Commencement exercises must register with their school or college during the spring 2023 semester.
Students and parents are encouraged to check the graduation website often in the months and weeks leading up to Commencement weekend where information will be added as more details are confirmed. Updates will also be available as they are confirmed on the WVU Graduation Facebook page.
Friday, May 12:
- Reed College of Media, 9 a.m., Coliseum
- College of Law, 9:30 a.m., Canady Creative Arts Center
- School of Medicine Professional Programs, noon, Coliseum
- College of Creative Arts, 12:30 p.m., Canady Creative Arts Center
- Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources, 3:30 p.m., Coliseum
- School of Public Health, 4 p.m., Canady Creative Arts Center
- School of Medicine MD, PhD, Masters (Biomedical Sciences, Health Sciences and Clinical & Translational Science), 7 p.m., Canady Creative Arts Center
Saturday, May 13:
- College of Applied Human Sciences, 9 a.m., Coliseum
- School of Dentistry, 9:30 a.m., Canady Creative Arts Center
- Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design, 12:30 p.m., Coliseum
- School of Pharmacy, 1 p.m., Canady Creative Arts Center
- School of Nursing, 4:30 p.m., Canady Creative Arts Center
- John Chambers College of Business and Economics, 4 p.m., Coliseum
Sunday, May 14:
- Eberly College of Arts and Sciences, 11 a.m., Coliseum
WVU Potomac State College will hold their commencement exercises on Saturday, May 6.
WVU Institute of Technology will also graduate their students on Saturday, May 6.
The University reminds graduates that participation in Commencement exercises does not guarantee the completion of a WVU degree. Questions regarding eligibility to participate should be directed to the student’s school or college.
Diplomas will be mailed after all grades are finalized and certified by the WVU Office of the University Registrar.
If you have questions about the ceremonies, contact the Office of University Events at email@example.com or 304-293-7132.