Karen Woodfork, PhD, Professor of Physiology & Pharmacology and Committee Chair
Curriculum Committee meets monthly on the first Monday of each month at noon. There are student representatives from each year of the curriculum.
- 1st Year Curriculum for the MD Program
- 2nd Year Curriculum for the MD Program
- 3rd Year Curriculum for the MD Program
- 4th Year Curriculum for the MD Program
- West Virginia University School of Medicine Outcomes for the Competent and Reflective Physician
- MD/PhD Combined Program
- MD/MBA Combined Program
- Global Health Track
- Rural Health Track
- Culinary and Lifestyle Medicine Track
- Matter Track
In addition to these course requirements, all students must complete 100 hours of community service prior to graduation, and successfully pass both Step 1 and Step 2 of the USMLE.