The WVU Department of Medicine announced the Research Day and Quality Improvement agenda for the event that takes place on Friday, May 7.
Research Grand Rounds -- 8 to 9 a.m. -- Hybrid Event – Fukushima Auditorium, Room 1901 and Zoom
“Finding Patterns in Chaos”
Michael Edmond, MD, MPH, MPA, MBA (Chief Medical Officer, WVU Medicine; Chief Executive, University Health Associates; and Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs, WVU School of Medicine)
Small Group Sessions – 9:30 to 10 a.m. -- Virtual via Zoom
10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Rogue and/or Opportunistic Journals–Ronald Reed, PharmD, FCCP, FAES
- Educational Scholarship – Chris Kiefer, MD, FACEP, Erica Shaver, MD, FACEP
- Grant Writing – Joan Lakoski, PhD
- Biostatistics/Survey Design – Christa Lilly, BS, MS, PhD
Oral Abstract Presentations – Noon to 2 p.m. -- Virtual via Zoom
Small Group Sessions – 2:15 to 2:45 -- Virtual via Zoom
2:45 – 3:15 p.m.
- Balancing Research and Clinical Work – Jenna Wallace, PsyD
- Manuscript Writing – Robert Stansbury, MD
- Implementation Science – Robin Pollini, PhD, MPH
- Clinical Research – Nicole Stout, DPT, FAPTA
Register now at the following link: https://redcap.wvctsi.org/redcap/surveys/?s=RDKA4PLKF3. Registration closes Monday, May 3.