Why choose us?
- Student focused, with individualized attention
- Accredited at the highest level on a first-time application to NAACLS—full five years, and most recently accreditation of seven years
- Comprehensive curriculum taught by program trained Pathologists' Assistants
- Modern, newly renovated facilities and equipment
- Varied clinical rotations through academic and community hospitals
- Opportunity to attend the annual National AAPA conference for lectures and networking
Where do our students obtain jobs? All over the US!
Students are employed either before or within a month after graduation in December.
We currently have a 100% board certification pass rate.
Students must pass the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) national board exam in order to practice as a certified Pathologists' Assistant.