Service to the State
The Otolaryngology faculty is available to make presentations to both professional and social groups on a number of topics. Some of the subjects are listed below. Other topics may be arranged if there is interest. To obtain information or to arrange for a speaker, please contact the department at (304) 293-3457.
Mark A. Armeni, MD
- Facts and Myths of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Surgery for the Aging Face
- Skin Resurfacing - A Whole New Look!
Steven Coutras, MD
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation for Obstructive Sleep Apnea - the INSPIRE implant
- Surgical Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- What if T&A Fails for Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
Hassan H. Ramadan, MD
Professor and Chairman
- Sinusitis in Children
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Difficult Nasal Polyps and Revision Sinus Surgery