Program Goals and Objectives
The fellowship will include 50% clinical care duties and 50% population health activities. A main focus of this fellowship will be on activities that improve primary care delivery with a system team and with primary care practice teams. The program director and associate directors help the fellow to establish foundational knowledge about health care data, including utilizing data reports.
The fellowship has many different components to assist the fellow in practice and/or research beyond the program. Some of the fellowship requirements could include:
- Attending a Practice Improvement Conference
- NCQA/PCMH Training Seminars
- Education Presentations
- Completion of a Performance Improvement Project
- Completion of a Scholarly Project
The fellowship curriculum includes the following 5 goals:
- Patient Care
- Medical Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Practiced Based Learning/Improvement and Systems Based Practice.
You can view the full and detailed program curriculum with the link below.