Application and Interview Process
The Pediatric Residency Program offers up to 6 PGY-1 positions each academic year.
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- Complete ERAS application, including personal statement
- USMLE or COMLEX Scores required
- USMLE preferred
- MSPE Dean’s Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. (One letter must be from a pediatric faculty member. We do not require a letter from your Department Chair.)
The selection committee evaluates performance on the USMLE or COMLEX, grades in preclinical or clinical courses, letters of recommendation, communication skills and personal qualities. There is no minimum score requirement.
The Department does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
International Medical Graduates must have the following in addition to the above:
- Eligible for ECFMG Certification
- 6 months of clinical experience in the United States
- Graduated from Medical School
The Pediatric Program accepts International Medical Graduates and sponsor only J1 Visas. All applicants are required to have a current J1 visa prior to starting residency.
We will be conducting virtual interviews during the 2022-2023 application cycle.
Interviews are by invitation only and arranged after the application is complete and letters of recommendation have been received via ERAS. Interviews are conducted from mid-October through to mid-December.
For additional information please email the residency program office: email@example.com